Shield – Surface Restorer & Protectant
Shield is a water based silicone oil emulsion which provides a virtually non slip protective coating and enhances the gloss of surfaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides a non slip protective coating
- Will give a gloss finish to metal, wood, acrylic, rubber, vinyl and leather.
- Shield enhances and offers a durable protection film on furniture, vinyl roofs, tyres, plastic bumper bars,
- spoilers, rear screen protectors, dashboards, door trims, leather, vinyl, plastic luggage, vinyl upholstery, plastic and leather apparel.
- For best results clean surface with Challenge “Spray and Wipe” and allow to dry.
- Apply undiluted shield by spray gun and spread over area with a damp cloth.
- Should the surface be in poor condition, weather beaten, or porous then a second coat may need to be applied.
- DO NOT use on floors (may cause slipping) or glass.
- DO NOT apply Shield in direct sunlight or to hot surfaces.
- Shake well before use.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre.
In case Shield is swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice.
If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water.
For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
Shield is available in 750ml and 5 litre containers.