Ally Brite – Aluminium Cleaner & Brightener
A clear acidic liquid formulated for the cleaning and brightening of aluminium and stainless steel surfaces.
Quickly and effectively removes light deposits of oil and grease prior to removing oxide films and corrosion by-products from aluminium and stainless steel surfaces.
2. Suitable for cleaning:
- Aluminium containers.
- Aluminium boats.
- Railway carriages.
- Road tankers.
- Alloy wheel rims
- Alloy roo bars
- Ally Brite Cleans and brightens stainless steel and aluminium surfaces in the one operation.
- Streak free appearance.
- No excessive attack on base metals.
4. Directions for use:
- Thoroughly wet surface to be cleaned especially if area to be cleaned is warm through heating and sunlight.
- Use ALLY BRITE neat. So if surfaces are badly soiled then pre-cleaning with alkaline detergent such as EASYCLEAN or H.D. CLEANER may be required.
- Apply solution to about 10 square metres starting at the bottom and working upwards. So the solution can be applied by mop, broom or brush swab.
- Allow several minutes contact time then rinse thoroughly with water.
- DO NOT allow to dry on surface as streaking will result.
- Highly corrosive chemical.
- Harmful by inhalation, so avoid contact with skin and do not swallow.
- Contact with eyes even for short periods can cause blindness.
- Causes severe burns, which are not likely to be immediately painful or visible.
6. Safety Directions:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wear eye protection when mixing of using.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Wear protective gloves when mixing or using Ally Brite.
- Avoid breathing dust (or) vapour (or) spray mist.
- Obtain a supply of calcium gluconate gel.
- Wash gloves thoroughly, immediately after use.
7. First A
- In case poisoning occurs contact a doctor and Poisons Information Centre.
- If swallowed DO NOT, induce vomiting.
- When in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water.
- Continue flushing until advised by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
- If skin contact occurs, immediately remove contaminated clothing. Flush skin under running water for 15 minutes and apply calcium gluconate gel. Contact the Poisons Information Centre.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately
ALLY BRITE is available in 1 & 5lt containers.