Protein Remover – Blood Stain Remover
A powerful stain remover formulated for removal of stubborn stains caused by blood, wine, soft drinks and foodstuffs like egg, chocolate and milk products. .
Spray Protein Water directly onto stain. Allow 2-3 minutes before adding to wash cycle.
1. Scrape and remove solid spoilage before applying.
2. Spray Protein Remover directly onto stain. Use neat for synthetics. For woollen carpets dilute 1:5 before spraying.
3. Allow time for chemical to react and then blot out stain with white absorbent cloth or paper towel or extract area with extraction detergent.
4. Rinse, neutralise or extract affected area.
1. Dilute Protein Remover 1:10 with water.
2. Pre-spray affected area and allow 5 minutes to react.
3. Extract with water or very dilute extractor detergent.
Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing vapours from Protein Remover.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek immediate medical attention.
For eyes, irrigate with water for 15 minutes.
If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
Protein Remover is available in 5 litre containers.