Oxyper – Concentrated Liquid Oxygen Bleach
A powerful bleaching and sanitising agent which provides disinfection over a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi and yeasts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides broad spectrum disinfection over a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi and yeast.
- Suitable for use in laundries with coloured, polyester cottons, silk and rayons.
- Oxyper is effective at lower temperatures in laundries.
- Compatible with other laundry products.
- Passivates stainless steels and there are no corrosion problems with cleaning solutions in food processing.
- Solutions rinse freely and generally does not require post rinsing.
- Ccan be fogged onto walls, floors and into the air to kill surface and dust borne microbes.
- Oxygen lowers BOD and COD in plant waste reducing sewerage charges.
- Oxyper is Suitable for use with coloureds, polyester, cottons, silks and rayons.
- Optimum operating temperature is 65ºC.
- For normal soiling, use at 1.5ml per kg of dry linen weight.
- Add prior to wash of highest temperature and lowest alkalinity.
- Use between 25 and 35ml per 10 litres of water at ambient temperatures depending on application.
- Areas to be sanitised must be pre-cleaned and be free of any alkali.
- Allow 15 to 30 minutes contact time before draining.
Oxyper is an oxidising agent and is corrosive. Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing vapour.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre.
In case swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice.
For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with water.
Remove contaminated shoes and clothing and launder before wearing again.
Oxyper is available in 5 and 25 kg containers.