Spicesan – Disinfectant, Cleaner & Deodoriser
- Spicesan is a premium grade disinfectants which passed Disinfectant tests at a dilution rate of 1 part to 60 parts water.
- The inclusion of surfactants, emulsifiers, and wetting agents give excellent cleaning power at a neutral pH.
- Spicesan is suitable for cleaning, disinfecting and deodorising all hard surfaces such as toilets, wash rooms,
- floors, walls, sinks, urinals, showers, change rooms, rubbish bins, bars, drains and garbage disposal areas.
- Spicesan provides a persistent pleasing residual odour.
Can be mopped, sprayed, brushed, and wiped onto surfaces.
There is no need to rinse off the products.
Disinfecting 1 part to 60 parts water
Cleaning & Deodorising 1 part to 80 parts water
Light Cleaning 1 part to 120 parts water
Air Freshener 1 part to 15 parts water
To use Spicesan as an Air Freshener dilute and add the product to a spray gun.
Spray the solution into the air or onto the carpet.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
In case Spicesan is swallowed, do not induce vomiting – give plenty of water and seek medical advice.
For eyes irrigate with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
Soicesan is available in 5 and 20 litre containers.