CC Rust Remover – Carpet Rust Remover
A powerful acidic detergent formulated for removing rust stains from carpets.
The special blend of acids and wetters enables CC Rust Remover to quickly and effectively remove the most deep seated rust stains from carpets.
1. As with all carpet stain removal procedures, test the effect of CC Rust Remover on carpet dye fastness in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
2. If carpet is dyed, apply chemical directly on rust stain.
Do not spray chemical or use intermediate materials to apply chemical to rust stain.
3. Using a nylon brush, work the chemical into the stain area.
4. Allow sufficient contact time.
5. Use a Hot Water Extraction machine with CC Extractor to remove residual chemical.
Contact with eyes even for a short period can cause blindness.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes and breathing vapours.
In case poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give plenty of water or milk and seek medical advice.
When skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
Massage calcium gluconate gel into affected area and seek medical advice.
For inhalation, remove to fresh air, lie down and rest, seek urgent medical attention.
For eyes irrigate with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
CC Rust Remover is available in 1 & 5lt containers