Floor Maintainer – Floor Cleaner & Gloss Restorer
A mop on maintenance cleaner formulated to clean the acrylic sealer finish surface and shine the surface in one operation.
- Well suited to maintain heavy traffic areas where all acrylic sealers are subject to wear.
- Replaces worn off sealer and leaves a thin coat of polish behind which is self shining or can be buffed up to harden the surface and increase the gloss.
- Floor Maintainer used on a daily basis will restore and care for the floor surface. The floor area will not need stripping and sealing as often and you will save on labour and material costs.
- Is inexpensive compared to costs associated with stripping and sealing.
- May not need to be used daily, but should be included in your maintenance plan.
Prior to coating make sure the surface is thoroughly clean and dry.
Should the surface need building up quickly, use Floor Maintainer neat to put a light coat of polish over the surface.
Light Soilage 1 part to 70 parts water
Damp mop the floor, allow to dry and machine buff the floor using a bassine brush, tan or white pad.
Normal Soilage 1 part to 50 parts water
Application the same procedure as for the above.
Heavy Soilage 1 part to 30 parts water
Wash the floor, applying the solution liberally to a workable area. Allow contact time and mop to pick up slurry.
When total floor is cleaned, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry thoroughly. Buff up to desired gloss.
Spray Buffing 1 part to up to 8 parts water
Pre-spray scuff and black heel marks. Systematically spray buff damaged traffic areas or the complete area.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice.
If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water.
For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
Floor Maintainer is available in 5 and 20 litre containers.