Palm Leaf Square Plates
Areca leaf plates are made from the naturally shredded leaves of the tall and beautiful Areca Palm tree.
Totally natural! Eco Friendly
No pulp, no starch, just a washed and pressed leaf.
100% compostable. Break down within 60 days
Naturally biodegrades in fewer than 2 months after disposal
Made only of fallen palm leaves that are gathered, cleaned and pressed
You can comfortably hold the bowl or plate of hot food without burning your hand!
Can be used to cook food in oven up to 250 degrees for up to 45 minutes
Palm Leaf foodware is superior and is ideal for soups, curries or any other liquid foods
It’s perfectly safe to heat plates in the microwave for up to 2 minutes
Once Palm Leaf items have been used, they can be turned into earth enriching compost or they could be donated to farms as animal feed.
The palm leaf itself varies in thickness from 2 to 4mm, as well as in colour and pattern, so you will find that the products vary in thickness, colour and pattern too.
Competitive Advantages of the product
1. Hygienic & Odourless
2. Do not alter taste of the food on the plate
3. Freezer, Microwave & Oven Safe
4. Leak Proof
5. The strongest and most heat tolerant disposable plate
6. Economical & Commercially Viable
7. Biodegradable, Compostable & Sustainable
8. 100% Natural, Non-Toxic & Organic
9. Naturally biodegrade within 6-8 weeks