Alcohol- Based Foam Hand Sanitiser
Highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser dispensed as a foam. The world’s first alcohol foam hand sanitiser.
WHERE TO USE
Ideal for use in all food handling environments where high levels of hand hygiene are vital. Also, suitable for use in cafeterias, office areas, rest areas and any public facility to help reduce the spread of germs.
HOW TO USE
For general hand hygiene – apply 1-2 doses to clean dry hands and rub in well across all parts of hands for a minimum of 15 seconds or until hands are dry.
Features & Benefits
- Highly effective – Highly effective formula kills 99.999% of many common germs.
- Instant foam action – dispensed as foam – Rapidly and easily rubs across hands, providing the user with complete control of the product, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid alcohol sanitisers.
- Does not contain gelling agents – Unlike alcohol gel sanitisers, the product does not contain gelling agents that leave the hands feeling sticky, particularly after multiple use.
- Pleasant-to-use – The rich foam is extremely pleasant for frequent use in-between hand washing, encouraging maximum compliance.
- Perfume-free and dye-free – Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Skin Hypoallergenic – Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for food facilities – Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food.
- No mess – Does not clog pumps or splash and drip on surrounding floor and wall surfaces as associated with liquid and gel sanitisers.
- No water required – Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water. Ideal for use outside the washroom at the point of need.
- Convenient – Available in a range of sizes for use in different workplace and public environments.
- Glove compatible – Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Good Environmental Choice Australia Certified Product – This product complies with Standard No: PCPv4.1ii-2013, GECA Standard which can be read at www.geca.eco GECA’s Ecolabel trade mark indicates the environmental performance of a product has been certified from multi-criteria perspective. Products that carry the trade mark are certified environmentally preferable by GECA.