Azure Foam Hand Wash
A mild, biodegradable foam hand wash with added moisturisers and lightly scented with a new Signature Fragrance of Crisp Fruit.
Cleans hands and washes away over 99% of dirt and germs.
Where to use – Washroom areas in offices, education, nurseries, public facilities, healthcare and aged care environments.
Instructions for use –
- Apply one shot to wet or dry hands
- Rub across all part of the hands
- Rinse off with clean water
- Dry thoroughly
Features & Benefits
- Good Environmental Choice Australia Certified Product – This product has been independently certified as meeting the requirements of Good Environmental Choice Australia PCPv4.1i-2013 Personal Care Products Standard. See www.geca.eco.
- Signature Fragrance – A ‘Crisp Fruit’ fragrance with caring, pleasantly fresh and clean notes to elevate the restroom experience for every day use. Proven to have broad appeal amongst washroom users.
- Mild Formulation – Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product does not elicit dermal irritation.
- Mild Preservative – Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this product.
- Contains Glycerin – A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Formulated with a low pH value (5.5 – 6.5) – Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Washes away over 99% of dirt and germs – Just a single pump is required to deliver highly effective skin cleansing when used properly.
- Readily Biodegradable – The formula and each of its carbon containing ingredients will decompose into simple, non-toxic substances in 28 days or less in accordance with OECD301F standard.
- High quality smooth foam – Pleasant silky-smooth skin feel when washing; helps reinforce good hand washing practice.
- Convenient, quick and easy – Dispenses foam on the hands which is instantly ready for washing and quick & easy rinsing from hands and sinks.
- Excellent cost in use – Highly economical, only one dose is required to provide effective hand cleansing. Provides over 30% more washes and uses 36% less product compared to lotion soap.
- Reduces water consumption – Can save up to 45% on water consumption compared to lotion soaps.