Clean Fry – Concentrated Deep Fryer Cleaner
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A concentrated powder cleaner for removal of baked on fat and carbon deposits from deep fryers.
- Powerful cleaner composed of caustic, emulsifiers, wetters, organic solvents and chelants to provide a quick acting and economical deep fry clean.
- CLEAN FRY cleans leaving fryers clean, shiny and hygienic.
- Concentrated powder and therefore more practical to use than a liquid.
- Empty deep fryer of oil and clean off adhering oil using a heavy duty cleaner.
- Fill deep fryer with water; add CLEAN FRY at the rate of 40 grams per litre or one cup per gallon.
- Bring solution to the boil and allow to cool. Contact time should be 30 to 60 minutes depending upon soilage.
- Once this has been completed, empty deep fry solution and completely rinse with fresh water.
- CLEAN FRY will maintain your deep fryer in a bright clean and hygienic condition.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance should be at the rate of 20 grams per litre or half a cup per gallon of water.
CLEAN FRY is corrosive. Avoid skin and eye contact.
In case poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of milk or water and seek medical advice.
When skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water.
For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
CLEANFRY is available in 5kg containers.