Chlorwash – Machine Dishwashing Compound
CHLORWASH is a powdered chlorine based machine dishwashing compound used for the use in automatic washing machines. Suitable for domestic and commercial use.
- Is a concentrated and fully blended powdered detergent formulated for removing of fats, grease, oils, tea and coffee stains even with hard water.
- Cleans and sanitises dishes, crockery, plastic ware, glasses and cutlery in commercial or domestic dishwashing machines.
- CHLORWASH is low foaming and free rinsing
- Contains water softeners that soften even extremely hard water, reducing scale build-up in machine interiors.
- Contains an organic chlorine, which remains stable in heat and therefore is effective for long periods killing bacteria and bleaching out stains.
When refilling tank or on initial wash, add 1/4 a cup (60grms) of CHLORWASH. For every 5 washes thereafter, add a further tablespoon.
Dilutions may vary with wash tank volume.
For domestic washing machines fill powder container if fitted or add 1/4 cup (60gm) per wash.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
In case poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre.
If Chlorwash is swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice.
When skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water.
For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
CHLORWASH is available in 5kg containers