Tango – Tile, Toilet & Bathroom Cleaner
Tango is a formulated blend of naturally citrus and plant extracts that provides exceptional removal of bathroom scum, hardness deposits and bacteria.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Safer to use than chlorinated, alkaline, acid abrasive and quaternary based cleaners as it is based on natural ingredients.
- Does not corrode stainless steel, emit dangerous fumes, damage grouting or bleach fabrics like chlorine based cleaners.
- A powerful concentrate that provides economical cleaning of bathroom surfaces and tiled areas.
- Tango rinses freely making maintenance of bathrooms and tiled areas a breeze.
- Is versatile and can be used to clean the shower, bath, toilets, taps, urinals and basins.
- Leaves a lingering lemon fragrance giving your bathroom a pleasant freshness.
- Is rated non hazardous (according to the NOHSC criteria), is biodegradable and can be safely used in septic systems.
DIRECTIONS And DILUTIONS
Dilute 1 to 1 with water, apply to surface by spraying or wiping with a cloth or hand pad.
Allow Tango to stand for 10 – 15 minutes then flush off with water. Stubborn stains may require scrubbing
Dilute 10 to 1 with water and spray onto surface.
Rinse off with water after allowing to stand for several minutes.
Dilute 100 to 1 with water.
- Tango should be rinse from all areas prior to use.
- Is mildly acidic and will dull marble, terrazo and granite surfaces with continuous use.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre.
In case Tango is swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice.
If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water.
For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
Tango is available in 750ml, 1, 5, 15 and 20 litre containers.