Sealpol Plus – Floor Sealer Finish
A 30% solid base floor sealer which contains an extremely high concentration of acrylic polymer in a unique emulsion system.
Sealpol Plus contains cross metal linking agents (for greater detergent resistance) and colourless raw materials to replace traditional agents used to achieve higher gloss and levelling.
Gives excellent protection for heavy traffic areas and can be used on vinyl, terrazzo, unglazed ceramic tile, sealed timber and slate floors.
Sealpol Plus when applied on any of the above floor surfaces, produces a safe non slip film that has excellent resistance to scuff and black heel marking.
Has excellent levelling properties and dries in 20 minutes to an excellent gloss which does not require buffing immediately after application.
- Strip or clean floor as necessary.
- To strip floor completely, use Challenge Ripper Stripper as per the instructions on the label. Rinse floor with clean water and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Dry buff the floor using a polishing machine fitted with a brush or pad.
- Apply 1 coat of Sealpol Plus using a well wrung out mop and allow to dry (usually around 20 minutes in normal atmospheric conditions).
- Apply further coats of Sealpol Plus allowing to dry between coats. The number of coats depends on the porosity of the floor and the desired gloss.
- After application and when thoroughly dry, buff the area to further enhance the gloss or leave until you feel that buffing or spray buffing may be required.
Now that the surface is clean and shiny, the most important thing is proper care and maintenance of the surface. Use the correct detergent with the right pH.
For heavy traffic areas, a detergent with a built in polish may be required.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre.
In case swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice.
If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water.
For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
Sealpol Plus is available in 5 and 25 litre containers.