Neutracare – Automatic Laundry Sour & Fabric Softener
- A balanced blend of static softeners and alkalinity neutralisers with a lasting fresh fragrance that adds freshness and softness to your wash.
- Overcomes the harsh feel of fabrics produced when they are repeatedly washed.
- Neutracare softens conditions and sanitises in the one operation.
- Suitable for use in Automatic Laundry Dispensing systems.Â
1. Do not pour undiluted chemical directly onto washing as discolouration may result.
2. Whilst using Neutracare do not use bleach, blue or any other product in the rinse cycle.
3. If water is heavily discoloured, do not use.
4. Avoid excessive heat settings in dryers as the perfume can be affected.
1. Add 15ml to each rinse.
If one rinse, add 30ml Neutracare.
If woollens, add 30ml to final rinse.
AUTOMATICS/TWIN TUBS/WRINGER MACHINES
1. Add 30ml to final rinse.
2. NOTE: That one 25 litre drum cap is equivalent to 15ml of Neutracare.
AUTOMATIC LAUNDRY DISPENSING SYSTEMS
1. Consult your Challenge Chemicals Aust consultant for specific recommendation.
Neutracare is acidic. Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre.
In case swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass water and seek medical advice.
If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water.
For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
NEUTRACARE is available in 15 litre containers.