Globrite – Laundry Powder
- Globrite has a free flowing lemon scent formulated for all types of washing machines.
- Outstanding wetting ability, soil removal capacity and free rinsing properties make it an outstanding laundry detergent.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Economical to use.
- Contains optical brighteners to ensure maximum whitens.
- Does not foam excessively.
- Globrite Performs well in hard or soft water.
- Rapidly emulsifies oil and ground in dirt.
- Works well in hot or cold water.
For best results in washing of whites, wash temperatures of 80-90°C are recommended. Excellent results are also obtained when coloureds are washed at lower temperatures. The quantity of Globrite will depend on soiling degree and loading. DO NOT use for woollens.
Normal Wash Top Loader 100gm (1/2 cup) per 5kg Dry Load
Dirty Wash Top Loader 200gm (1 cup) per 5kg Dry Load
Normal Wash Front Loader 70gm (1/3 cup) per 5kg Dry Load
Dirty Wash Front Loader 150gm (3/4 cup) per 5kg Dry Load
Globrite in Commercial Machines
Light Soilage 200gm (1 cup) per 50kg Dry Load
Medium Soilage 300gm (1 1/2 cup) per 50kg Dry Load
Heavy Soilage 400gm (2 cup) per 50kg Dry Load
Avoid eye contact with Globrite and prolonged contact with skin.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre.
In case swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice.
If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water.
For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
Globrite is available in 5 ,15 & 20 kilogram containers.