Convoy – General Purpose Detergent
- A quick breaking biodegradable detergent allowing rapid separation of oil and grease residues from cleaning solutions in line with modern efficient disposal requirements.
- Water based, non-flammable and can therefore be used underground and in areas where flammable products are prohibited.
- Will not harm paintwork and will remove grease, oil, dirt and grime from all hard surfaces.
- Has a high dilution rate and is therefore quite economical.
- The versatility of Convoy will meet all cleaning and maintenance requirements of all hard surfaces in domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
Convoy can be used by mop, spray and pressure cleaners for washing all types of vehicles, machinery, plant and equipment.
Dilution rate depends upon the amount of soilage and cleanliness requirements
Heavy Cleaning – 1 to 80 parts water
Degreasing – 1 to 6 parts water
Medium Cleaning – 1 to 100 parts water
Light Cleaning – 1 to 150 parts water
Pressure Cleaning with Convoy – 1 to 5 parts water and then add to the cleaner
Heavy machinery, trucks, mining equipment, car washing, pressure and steam cleaning, garages, workshops, floors, kitchens, ablutions, factories, canteens, offices, etc.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre.
In case swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
If Convoy gets in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
When skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
Convoy is available in 5 & 20 litre containers.